- This site is intended to provide information to YOS members on the club’s activities and events. YOS is a not-for-profit organisation and our primary purpose is to provide our members with an inclusive, friendly and safe environment to participate in the sport of open water swimming. We are a network for swimmers to share ideas and advice and support each other, participate in events and competitions, represent the club and promote the sport.
- The content of this site on this site is written by current and past members of YOS. Blog posts are written by YOS members or guest bloggers. Any opinions are those of the author. While we endeavour to regulate the content of member blogs, we do not accept any responsibility for content or inaccuracies.
- Any information provided on this site is true to the best of our knowledge. If you notice any omissions, errors or mistakes please let us know.
- The information provided on this website is for informational and guidance purposes only. We are a group of swimmers with lots of experience and some of us have coaching and safety qualifications but we are a club not a company and we do not accept any legal responsibility. Advice is followed at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to change how we manage this site or to change the focus or content at any time.